Tuesday 19 April 2011

Love and other stuff

I don't have the enthusiasm in me today to write a full blown blog, however maybe once I get in the flow it could be my best yet? I was planning on doing this earlier but I have put it off by watching rubbish daytime TV, talking online to friends and eating (healthily I might add).

Yesterday wasn't such a good day, Alan and I didn't really do much we were out and about but didn't seem to DO anything. Never mind.

Today, I went to see the midwife. She mentioned that she saw my name on "the board" whatever/wherever that is letting her know I'd been in hospital. She was quite concerned that I'd been in 3 times since I last saw her, 3 weeks ago. The appointment was pretty much straight forward. She was going to send me to hospital to get some tightenings checked out but I said I would rather wait it out considering I just get put in a bed and forgotten about which she understood. Shes confused why I haven't had a date for a section through because "surely they won't let this happen over and over until 40 + weeks" her words. We had to sort out my hospital appointments too as the hospital got them wrong. I should've been there today but the midwife who wrote on my notes in the hospital wrote 29th April down. Turns out the consultant wants to see me at least every 2 weeks so now my appointment is 26th April (next Tuesday).

I'll admit I'm really struggling with the pain and tightenings but I'm trying my very best to hold it together for fear of being admitted to hospital for another week and being left on my own. I didn't sleep well at all last night, between the cramping pains, back ache, tightenings and heartburn I think I got about 4 hours sleep. I've tried catching a few Zzz's this afternoon but it's just not happening for me.

I'm supposed to be cleaning the house - something I told myself to do but I just don't have the energy or inclination. Oh well, it won't go anywhere so I guess it can wait until tomorrow. I've got a load of washing in and watered the garden, thats enough for today me thinks.

I'm cooking curry for tea, no not to set labour off - it doesn't bloody work! I'm thinking of treating Alan to a nice, relaxed tea in the garden with our pretty lights and some candles. I just want him to know how much I appreciate him being so supportive. I know it's both of us that are in this but he is being more than good with it all. I don't know what I would do without him. He always worrys that he doesn't do enough for me when he does more than enough. The smaller things that matter, he's got them down to a tee. Marrying him was the best day of my life so far. He's everything to me and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment