Friday 22 April 2011

Happy Good Friday

Think last night was the first night in a long time where I actually slept all the way through, well until Alan got home at 6:30AM - we didn't get chance to chat because he had a headache and was really tired. To be fair, he hardly slept yesterday.

He was up for just after 1pm so we went out for a pub lunch to the Black Bull at Midgley. We seem to go out for lunch or tea all the time and its spending money we should be saving but I love the time alone out of the house. When baby comes along it will be even more special we'll be out as a family which I never thought I would say is the most important thing in the world to me. I never wanted to get married or have children until I met Alan and he turned my world upside down. Now, I can't imagine not being married to him or being a family with him when our baby finally arrives. We've made a pact to make a date night every month where we go out together alone just to catch a movie or go for a bite to eat.

It's Alans birthday on Sunday - yup easter Sunday the awkward bugger! He'll be 26. We don't have anything in particular planned because he doesn't want to do anything. His sister has invited us over for lunch with the family - not sure he wants to go though. He said he'll go if lunch is early enough so we get the day to ourselves. I'm happy to do whatever he wants. I'm going to get up early and bring him breakfast in bed and I'll maybe do something special for tea too. His birthday present is a new tattoo he's been wanting for a while. It's a cross on his back between his shoulder blades with "only god can judge me" and our babys name when he gets here and actually HAS a name other than Baby Lewis/Bump/Sprog.

I really need to do some sorting out this morning before I sit down with a note pad and do some brainstorming for a project I'm doing. I really need to make myself a to do list to tick things off as I go. That way, I know I'd get things done because I hate having things not crossed off on lists!

Anyway, Happy Good Friday. Hope Easter and the bank holiday is lovely for everyone x

No comments:

Post a Comment