Saturday 2 April 2011

Happy Mothers Day!!

I did start writing a blog post yesterday but I was too tired to finish it and the content was more rambling than anything so I gave it up. Pregnancy is sometimes far from flattering!

This morning I had strict orders to stay in all day until I had a knock at the door. The knock came around 10am so Alan was still here...it was the florists next door, Flowers of Distinction but one to us. They delivered a pink watering can with the most stunning spray of flowers ever, they were from bump! How sweet! The florists are fantastic and their designs are out of this world. Really nice chaps!



Alan buggered off to work at 10:50 and I haven't done HALF the things I planned to do. I've finished my guest blog piece based on weddings for my friend Blue Lights Photography. She's at a wedding fayre today so I should find out the verdict tomorrow when I go into the office to give her a bit of a hand!

I've made homemade scones for the first time ever and they turned out really well!! I'm loving this baking thing I've got going on at the moment. Next time I'm going to make some strawberry pastry tarts, with homemade pastry. If I get good, never know I could end up making the christening cake for Baby Lewis...or not!!!



I should really make some lunch, I'm thinking salad. Although yesterday was really horrible, no matter what I ate it came straight back up! I didn't feel sick or ill, I just threw up whatever I ate (sorry tmi). I'm hoping it's not the same today, although I did read being sick for no reason could be a "clear out"...a sign that labour is on it's way? Who knows. Plenty of braxton hicks today, some are quite strong but we'll see!

Headache is getting worse, maybe a nice relaxing bath after lunch will do me good? I know sitting on this laptop won't so I'm signing off for today.

Happy mothers day to all those lovely yummy mummies out there...hopefully it will be me soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment