Saturday 14 May 2011

I'm rubbish at most things!!!

You certainly are honoured today! Two blog posts in one day! Jeez, I must be bored! Either that or I have something terribly interesting to write down...OK so maybe it's the first one then!

I write this as I should be:
1. Tdying the living room after a visit from my lovely niece Daisy
2. Washing the baby clothes given to us from Ellie
3. Cleaning the kitchen
4. Cleaning the bathroom
5. Starting the second picture for Baby Lewis' bedroom

But sod it! I have a far more important list to write! One that has been inspired by the fact that I am 39 weeks pregnant with a baby very nearly here and by my friend Jayne (well the first one anyway)....

THINGS TO LEARN BEFORE I'M 30...
I'm 24 on 23rd July! [get it in your diaries!!]

1. Learn to bake well...especially bourbons & buttercream
2. Learn to cook and follow recipes without burning everything/setting smoke alarm off
3. Learn to drive [this needs to be before next year!!!]
4. Learn how to grow our own fruit & veg
5. Learn to sew properly...I want to make things!!!

It's a short list for now but I'll add to it as and when I realise I'm very crap at something and need to improve! Or when I want to have a go at something but don't know how!

No comments:

Post a Comment