Thursday 26 May 2011

Here Comes The Sun...

Do do do do...

Oh how I wish I was singing here comes MY son but I'm not unfortunately. The title of the blog is thanks to Jayne. I was in a crappy mood until Jayne tweeted me to listen to Here Comes The Sun but sang by Angela McCluskey rather than The Beetles. One of my all time favourite songs. So yeah, I am now officially cheered up although still quite pissed off at Argos...

Our nursery furniture has been delivered but in stead of a cotbed mattress they sent a friggin' double mattress!!! How thick can you get? Double mattress VS cotbed mattress. Not much difference is there? Dickheads. Anyway, it's coming on Tuesday now. It's not ages away but I was really looking forward to having everything put together this weekend. I bet it was a bloke that packed my order! I've complained and I'm getting compensated with vouchers and credited my delivery charge. Bloody too right!

Had a nice morning/afternoon with Keira and Daisy, even managed a short walk around Wombwell. Not been down there for years but goodness me does it bring back memories! When I was 16yrs old, mum let Keira take me out round Wombwell drinking. We were home for 10pm and my gorgeous NEW white trousers were ruined with lager and black...that was when I learnt my first drinking lesson...DON'T mix your drinks! I think I drank everything that night. Sicky trousers and a massive hangover sorted me out forever, no longer mix drinks or even drink very much!! Wombwell used to be a good night out, looks a bit run down now though...

Anyways, another short but sweet blog for today. Think yourself lucky you got one, I almost forgot!

No comments:

Post a Comment