Monday 14 May 2012

Bootcamp Day 1

If you know me personally or follow me on Twitter, you'll know this month I have decided to take part in bootcamp at home with Foxy Fitness  I've known Nikki a good few years now and I trust her completely when it comes to fitness and nutrition so thought sod it, let's go for it!


My reasons for joining boot camp? I want to lose the baby weight, feel confident in what I look like, be healthier and feel good about myself.


My goals?
To get back to the size I was before I had Alfie.
To feel confident to wear a bikini and not a structured (horrible) swimming cossy
To be able to wear the white top (shows a bit of skin) I've always loved


Today is day 1 of bootcamp, below are my before statistics and photos:







Measurements:
                               Bust 34"
                               Waist 29"
                               Umbillical 33"
                               Hips 36"
                               Right thigh 21.5"
                               Left thigh 22"

Day 1 Nutrition:   
                              Breakfast: Berry smoothie made with almond milk and berries
                              Lunch: Tuna Salad
                              Snacks: Nuts
                              Dinner: Chicken stir fry
                              Drinks: 2 cups of hot water with lemon and 3 litres of water.


Just done the first work out and I'm knackered so I'm off to watch some rubbish TV followed by a bath and early to bed!


Day 1 conclusion: Hard work mentally and physically.

No comments:

Post a Comment