Tuesday 15 May 2012

Bootcamp Day 2

Day 2 of bootcamp but not much to report other than I managed to yet again decline coffee and cake at work. I have more will power than I thought! Go me! It's definitely a mind over matter thing when it comes to eating; I've been craving things I can't have but I know I'm only craving them because they're "not allowed" so I'll just have to get over it. There are 3 chocolate covered raisins in a jar in my desk that have been calling my name and my heart keeps telling me, "surely three won't hurt..." but my head is telling me "yes they will! Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels" so no chocolate raisins for me then.

Meals today have been pretty yummy to say I'm on a detox diet. Think I'm over doing it with the nuts as a snack though so must cut down on that tomorrow.

Breakfast: banana omelette and a quarter of a small melon

Lunch: Potato salad and two boiled egg (no dressings of any kind, don't like them even if they were allowed!)

Dinner: Chicken risotto (made with vegetable stock only)

There's no training to do tonight, it's a days rest thankfully. I thought this morning perhaps I'd slacked on the Day 1 fitness test because I didn't ache...no the aching came this afternoon at work. Not the terrible, can't move aching but enough to know I've done some exercise. My poor body doesn't know what's hit it! It'll be worth it in the end though when I can wear the clothes I want and feel good about it!

Getting teased at work a little for even considering dieting. Not in a bad way, their reasoning is that I don't need to do it, I'm fine as I am. Slim enough so to say. None of them have seen me naked. You have though, if you've followed my blog for some time. When the results are in, if I feel like I have achieved what I want to I'm treating myself to a new outfit.

I'm off for a much needed bath now to help me relax after a long day at the office!

No comments:

Post a Comment