Thursday 17 May 2012

Bootcamp Day 4

I'm afraid this post won't be a positive one so I'll keep it as short as I can to avoid boring you with my whining. I've had a really rather rubbish day and it's not something that's going to get solved any time soon which has put me on even more of a downer. I've wanted chocolate, crisps and coffee a day all because I'm feeling "that road out" as my nanna in law would say.

I haven't strayed and food-wise I've managed to stick to the diet really well. I came home to have lunch with the hubby considering he's been off work and I thought it might cheer me up a bit. Fluid wise I haven't drank no where near enough. I haven't had my usual lemon and hot water or 2l bottle if water at work. I don't even think I've drank 0.5l which is terrible even if I wasn't taking part in bootcamp.

I've posted on the private bootcamp group and told them about my rubbish day and not drinking enough. I'm so glad I did because pretty much straight away I got a positive outlook from someone else and it put me in the right frame of mind again. Support definitely plays a big part of bootcamp for me, it's invaluable to succeeding or feeling like you can do it.

So, today's meals went a little like this:

Breakfast: Banana and grapes
Lunch: Jacket potato (plain) with salad
Dinner: Chicken stir fry
Snacks: Nuts (probably too many but have removed them from my desk now)

So I'm going to sign off now and go drink some water and probably do some more venting (moaning) about my bad day.

Staying positive isn't easy but it is achievable with a little effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment