Tuesday 22 May 2012

Nursery Drop Off Shenanigans

Hubby left for work at 4:45am this morning meaning I had to get Alfie to nursery and all the bits in between. We usually start off the day (today it was 6:30am) with a bottle of milk (for Alfie) and a cuddle on the sofa whilst watching whatever's on CBeebies. We have a little play then we fight whilst I dress him (must take after his mummy and prefer to be in the buff!), we play some more then we brush our teeth and head off to nursery...then I'll come home and sort myself out for work.

This morning started out like that...I left him to play whilst I put some clothes on to drop him off at nursery. Alfie is at the stage where he's into everything so I really don't like leaving the room for too long so I shoved my jeans and a vest top on and off I went. We had 15 mins in the garden thanks to the glorious weather and luck was on my side in that the neighbour I flashed a few weeks ago (because of a scary encounter with a spider) wasn't in the garden...thank the lord I'd missed him again!

7:55 came and we set off for nursery. It's just up the road from us so I didn't bother with the pram I just carried Alfie in my arms. Usually we're the first to arrive at nursery but today because of our little bit of time in the garden we were the 3rd to arrive. We were behind Audi dad and another dad I haven't seen before.

We took our little ones in and were saying our goodbyes. I passed Alfie over to the nursery nurse and he decided to keep hold of my top. In full view of Audi dad and new dad (and the 3 nursery staff) down came my top and out popped my (very pert thanks to the boob job) bra covered breasts. Thankfully I had a nice bra on (gotta see the brighter side of things!) but since having Alfie I've gone up a cup size and the bra in question was a cup size too small leaving little to the imagination.

Clearly I was embarrassed and promptly removed Alfies gripping hand from my top and pulled it back up. I'm not sure if it was out of shock, jest or what but rather than turning away and leaving me to deal with my embarrassment alone, Audi dad said "whoops-a-daisy!"....

Fucking whoops-a-daisy? Seriously? I flashed my scantily clad chest and he said whoops-a-daisy? Holy shit I'm never going to be able to look him in the eye again. He's probably told aaaallll his colleagues and male friends and before you know it I'll be known as "tits McGee" or something to that effect (yknow like I've nicknamed him Audi dad). Brilliant. I've got to do the pick up later too!

Ah well, at least I've got a nice pair ;-) always looking on the bright side!

No comments:

Post a Comment