Wednesday 16 May 2012

Bootcamp Day 3

Ouch, ouch and ouch!!! I'm posting this from the comfort of a nice hot bath as I ache from top to toe! Yes it's a sign that the work outs are working but bugger me I didn't realise I was so unfit! So, you're getting a blog post from a wet and naked me...enjoy!

Today was the second work out, Monday being the first. I have decided that burpees and push ups are my arch enemy! I hate them with a burning passion but by the end of the 28 days of bootcamp I plan to have conquered them and made them my bitch! For now though, I will continue to screw up my face and shudder at the sheer mentioning of them!

I work sat at a desk all day so as Nikki advised I got up and moved about at every opportunity to avoid ceasing up!! No one has said anything at work but I'm pretty sure I'm walking funny so it's only a matter of time before the "John Wayne" jokes start rolling my way.

Today's meals went a little like this:

Breakfast: Grapes and a few nuts
Lunch: Egg salad
Dinner: Bootcamp burger (peppered) with new potatoes and salad
Snacks: Banana

I think I'm settling into the diet fairly well now although the real trial comes in just over a weeks time when it's Alfie's birthday party! The plan is to make lots of things I can have prior to the party or even eat my lunch before people arrive as no doubt I'll be too busy entertaining to eat.

So day three is almost down and only another 25 to go. I can do it!


No comments:

Post a Comment