Sunday 20 May 2012

Bootcamp Day 7

It's been a week since my first measurements and since I started my 28 day bootcamp journey. I won't lie and tell you it's been easy because it hasn't but I also won't exaggerate how hard it's been. The hardest thing has been believing I can do it; I've had to really get my head around a complete lifestyle overhaul but once I got stuck in and realised I could do it, things got easier and temptations became fewer and further between.

Today we had to take our measurements again. I was a little worried that I wouldn't have lost or I'd have put on. I have no idea why I had so little faith in myself when I've stuck to the plan like a demon. So without further ado here are my latest measurements:

Bust: 32" (2" loss)
Waist: 27" (2" loss)
Umbilical: 31.5" (1.5" loss)
Hips: 35" (1" loss)
Right thigh: 20" (1.5" loss)
Left thigh: 20.5" (1.5" loss)

Please feel free to applaud all my hard work! I know I did when I eventually got the courage to check the differences! So chuffed with myself and the results have spurred me on to continue the hard work next week! The work outs are really tough but by the last week I'll no doubt be able to hammer them ;-)

So my meals are all planned and prepped for today...

Breakfast: Melon
Lunch: Roast chicken and steamed veg
Dinner: Veggie stir fry
Snacks: Nuts (if needed)

I'm at my mother in laws house today who owns a baking business and the house is always filled with baked goodies but temptation is taking a back seat today because there's no way I'm ruining my results!

No comments:

Post a Comment