Tuesday 10 April 2012

Long time no see...

I've just had a good old chin wag with Siri...he's not that friendly though and to be honest I think he's a bit of a snob.  Can't you tell I'm home alone tonight?!  Hubby is on nights.  I've been toying with the idea for starting to blog again but I know in a few weeks, maybe months time I'll give it up as a bad job but for now, it'll have to do.  I need somewhere to vent and having no one to talk to means I'm aiming it onto my screen.  Again.  I'm sorry for being so fickle blogger, it's just how I roll please don't take offence.

See?  Not even a paragraph in and I feel like I have no mojo.  What the fuck is all that about?  I always think about things and they sound good but as soon as it comes to getting them out they sound stupid and my brain turns to mush.  I hear thats a side effect of having a baby.  On the subject of babies, I'd like to point out that at this moment in time my perfect, wonderful little boy is sleeping soundly in his cot *touches wood* and at the moment he is the only thing that makes sense in this crazy ol' world.  O.K. maybe not the only thing; chocolate, that makes sense too!


I've deleted a load of posts that meant fuck all. The main ones that I want to keep are about my journey with Alfie and being a mum and a family.  This time around, I'm going to try and blog about things that matter, none of this A-Z, 30 days 30 posts jazz - don't get me wrong I love reading them but writing them is a complete ball ache and I never get to the end of them!  I will probably take part in #SilentSunday and the such like though because they're easy and nice and quick.  We like quick.

I'm bucking up the courage already to write my next post, it'll be close to the heart and so close to home it's in my bed.  I'm bracing myself for how I'm going to word it, will I be 100% honest and just bare all or will I keep the most important details to myself and end up bottling things up?  Probably the latter if I know myself, which I'd like to think I do.  I hope this time around on the old blog I can open up for real and say it as it is.  A brick's a brick, a spade's a spade and all that jazz.  And if I've nowt honest and real to say then I'll just keep my kite (Barnsley slang for face/mouth) shut.

So...here I am. Again.  Lets hope it works out this time.  I really think I need it to.


LAST MINUTE EDIT: Oh and one more thing - no scheduling posts this time around.  I'm not important or busy enough to schedule posts and quite frankly...the post loses momentum the day it's eventually posted and I'm already onto the next drama.  So yeah.  Give up with being organised because it's just not how I roll.

No comments:

Post a Comment